Google+

September 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day: My First Day of School Outfit Part I

Alright, so I FINALLY settled on my outfit for the first day of class, granted it was kind of a pointless endeavour since my class was in an AMC theatre, meaning it's dark so I'm really not showing off much. I braided my hair last night to get lovely waves for today, but it turned out more crimped than curly... I can deal.

I kept it casual, sophisticated, and simple. I decided to wear pink, not only because it's my favourite colour, but I felt that this particular shade would help me stand out and make me seem more pleasant and approachable.

Also, please note that I STILL need a new backpack...

Gucci: Sunglasses Model GG 2517/S

Theyskens Theory: Cashu Fiola Dress

Tiffany & Co: Atlas Cube Sterling Silver Necklace

Michael Kors: Mid-Size Rose Golden Stainless Steel Parker Chronograph Glitz Watch

Michael by Michael Kors: Gray Bromley Python-Embossed Flat Boot in Slate

MAC: Girl About Town Lipstick
(IMG Source: http://thefabulousgiver.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/girl.jpg)

What do you think about my first day look? 1 outfit down, 3 more to go!

Update: I've already made a new friend in my first class! Funniest thing is, we apparently used to go to the same high school, we just never hung out (until now haha). Small world!

-Shopaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment